Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer Lookbook

This is my first lookbook type of thing so I'm not sure how this is going to go down BUT... I'm going to show you all anyway haha!


So... it was my friends Kiera's 21st Birthday so she threw a little shindig to celebrate.

I had already ordered a swing dress and had a black jumpsuit on hold just in case the English weather turned for the worst. HOWEVER I made the mistake of popping to the shops in the morning and my eye caught a dress in Miss Selfridge. I actually walked past telling myself it would be a bad idea then immediately turned around and swiftly walked in making myself look like a complete nutcase.

Anyway it's a really summery floral midi dress (I absolutely love midi dresses right now - I think they look so sophisticated) and they only had one of my size left. I stood there pondering and thought that not buying it would be tempting fate, wouldn't it? Yes it would.


I paired the dress with some nude coloured shoes from Next and a cream clutch bag which is also from Miss Selfridge. I seem to be going from one extreme to another at the moment - I am either constantly wearing all black or going for really nude pale colours. There's no happy medium with me!



I just wore simple jewellery with this outfit. I'm not one for excessive 'out there' jewellery so I just stuck with my normal everyday wear.

Which is; Tiffany & Co silver band ring, Tresor Paris silver earrings, Tiffany & Co Infinity Bracelet, Tiffany & Co Love Heart silver bracelet and Thomas Sabo Silver Charm Bracelet. I also wore a Tiffany & Co Love Heart necklace and a white gold princess cut diamond ring.

(I love how I say I don't like excessive - but you all know what I mean..I Hope?!)




I really loved this outfit and the material of the dress is so lovely I didn't find myself getting all hot and bothered whilst out.


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment