Monday 8 September 2014

Blanx Teeth Whitening Review

Finally here is my results post after using Blanx White Shock Intensive Whitening Treatment. All I can say is YOU HAVE TO TRY IT! 


I have always loved Blanx products anyway they are so easy to use and you really do see the results quickly and I'm never left with sensitive teeth - brownie points to you Blanx.

So this treatment is pretty easy you just brush your teeth as normal (twice or three times daily) and then use the LED Bite that is provided - simples!

Now it claims to make your teeth 4 shades whiter in two weeks - this obviously varies per person. It's pretty hard for me to tell as my teeth were pretty white to begin with but I can however say my teeth are super bright now and I am honestly so happy with them!

A few of you have asked about the product and wanted to see the results so here are a couple of pictures for you!





I really do recommend this product and brand. If you don't fancy the LED bite there are loads of other products you can try one including a mouth mould and gel. I've found this product super easy to use and I'm not even half way through the bottle of toothpaste so it will last ages so obviously I'm going to continue using this until my teeth are as white as my cushions in the pictures (okay maybe I'm lying but you get the jest).

Let me know if any of you have tried this and how you found it AND also let me know if you go out and buy it I would love to see your results! 

2 comments:

  1. Defenitly going to have to buy some of this!!!

    http://www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Do it :) Let me know how it goes xo

      Delete