Saturday 16 August 2014

Blanx Teeth Whitening

So I've decided to start whitening my teeth again, I haven't had them done for about a year now and looking back on old pictures I could really see the difference so gave back in.



About a year ago I got them professionally done before flying out to Australia so I'm not expecting to have the same results - although if I do this will be my new favourite product.

I've always used Blanx whitening products wether that be the toothpaste, mouthwash or whitening kits. However it's the first time I've picked the one up which includes the LED Bite.

Blanx is a really good range that offer loads of different products so you are always going to find something that suits you. I previously used the kit with the mouth moulds and the whitening gel but I found this super time consuming and I can find myself being a bit lazy or not really having a lot of time to sit around for ages in the mornings before rushing out to work, so this time I opted for the intensive whitening toothpaste which comes with the LED Bite.

I've only used this once so far and I have honestly noticed that my teeth are slightly brighter (yay!). This product claims 'up to 4 shades whiter in two weeks' so I'm going to continue using this religiously and come back in two weeks with before and after pictures.

Anyway I'm super excited to use this product as Blanx has never let me down and this seems like a nice easy routine to get myself into.

Has anyone used this particular product or any of the other Blanx products? How did you find them?





6 comments:

  1. So tempted to give this a go! Was it expensive? Xx

    Patsypicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not at all! Boots have a deal on at the moment so it's only about £11 - but they have reduced other Blanx products as well so stock up on the mouthwash and the separate toothpaste to use after this for even better results! Honestly I swear by this stuff now. I'll upload a picture next week once I've finished the treatment :) xo

      Delete
  2. Great post, can't wait to see what you think of this when you have finished using it :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never actually heard of this brand before, but it sounds really good. Impressive that you are already seeing some results! Really tempted to give it a go!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to to try this, I am definitely gonna pick up from Boots.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete