Saturday 1 November 2014

Happy Halloween




Hope you all had a lovely halloween and partied until you all looked like pumpkins.

I dressed up as a typical cat (This seems to be a regular occurrence at any fancy dress party for me - Halloween or not!) I wore a lace body and velvet leggings from Topshop teamed with some heeled chelsea boots.

Anyway, hope this halloween weekend has been fun for all of you AND after bonfire night I can officially start looking forward to CHRISTMAS!!! Okay, sorry, too soon.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I've nominated your for the Liebster Award! Sorry if you've already done it , if you have could you link me too it so I can take a look? If you haven't please link me to it once you have done it! Love Laura Elizabeth xo www.lelizaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely! So sorry, things have been pretty hectic! I will do it this week for sure! Hope all is well xo

      Delete