Saturday 20 December 2014

So I went pink..

After not having my coloured in a fair few years I eventually made the decision to colour it...pink.

I've been looking at pictures of lilac and pastel pink hair for ages and I eventually found the guts to do it...my hairdresser Kelly nearly had a breakdown when I messaged her to tell her I actually want a change to my usual..."Just a trim please" she was pretty excited to do something really different to my hair...at long last. 

We are half way there with the hair colour we want but there's still a bit of work to with getting it 100%.

So for now I've inserted a couple of pictures of the colour as it is now and I'll do a more in depth one the next time it is coloured :)






If you follow me on Instagram you will have already seen these pictures but for those who don't...tadaaa!

I'll link Kelly's hairdressing page in my next blog post with my the final hair colour and insert better pictures :)

Hope you are all feeling festive and Happy Holidays! x


No comments:

Post a Comment