Wednesday 1 October 2014

The 1975

My week started off pretty exciting! I was lucky enough to go and see The 1975 (if you haven't heard any of their music yet 1. Where have you even been? & 2. Go and listen now...literally, now.

Anyway, without having a biased opinion it was honestly the best live show I have ever been to. I'm actually a bit upset I can't go every single night, for the rest of my life hahaha!

This is only a short post to let you know about the exciting start to the week I had.

If any of you have been to see this band or are yet to see them eagerly with your tickets let me know what you think!




3 comments:

  1. So lucky you got to see them live omg!!!! So jealous haha :( would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are good! Check out my Instagram I can keep you updated with it all :) xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you lovely :) I'll have a little look now xo

    ReplyDelete