Sunday 23 November 2014

London Bound

SOMETHING EXCITING HAS HAPPENED.....Christmas lights are eventually up!


I just had to go and grab a picture of Harrods - how beautiful does it look with those lights. I think I want to decorate my house like that. However, I do envisage it ending up in a complete disaster like on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (note: if you haven't seen that film please watch it this holiday season it won't let you down).

It's so exciting that all of the shops have started putting out all of the christmas decorations and presents. It's all a bit over exciting for me as this time last year I was over in Australia and the festivities are slightly different whilst in the heat. So this year I feel like I want to get fully into the christmas spirit. 

London is so pretty this time of the year and it was a perfect excuse to go for a champagne lunch with my friend Jade at The Phene in Chelsea. It's a super cute pub that serves food that is.on.point.





(How cute is Jade's coat by the way?)



No comments:

Post a Comment