Sunday 31 August 2014

Lush Face Mask

This is just a quick little post to basically rave about a face mask I tried over the weekend. It's from one of my favourite beauty stores 'Lush'. You can smell all of the products even from outside the shop so I always find myself in the shop browsing all of the amazing products.





Now, what makes this shop even more awesome is the fact all the ingredients that are used in the products are natural, vegetarian/vegan (depending on the product) and animal friendly. Lush have a strict policy against animal testing. So that's a massive thumbs up from me.

My best friend and I went shopping in Bristol and of course I had just had to have a browse in the Lush store. We decided we would have a girly night in watching X-Factor whilst using a face mask. There were so many lovely face masks to choose from but as soon as we saw the blueberry one that was us sold.



It's called 'Catastrophic Cosmetic' it's full of anti-oxidants, soothing chamomile and irish moss which combined together is extremely beneficial for your skin. It calms and cleanses the skin and leaves it feeling super soft!

My skin now feels so lovely and soft and it honestly looks so radiant. If none of you have been into a Lush store ..you seriously have to! It's totally worth having a browse at all the different products they have to offer and the staff are always super helpful so are always happy to help and show off some of the lovely products and ranges they have to offer.

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of anything from Lush ♥ this mask sounds fab!!!

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shop isn't it! Try it and let me know how you found it. Give me a shout if there's anything you think I should try :) x

      Delete