Sunday 3 August 2014

Lee Stafford Hair Growth

I'm one of those girls constantly battling with how I want my hair. "I'm having it short, long, short, even shorter, I want a fringe, I hate my fringe, long, I want it short again" Literally annoy myself. I once had super long hair, half way down to my waist and I went to this nightmare hairdresser who obviously thought that a 'trim' meant 1 million inches. Honestly I practically left with a bobbed style - livid and left the salon crying.

Since then I've always been switching the length of my hair like there's no tomorrow. I even had my hair cut short at one point to then have hair extensions, logic please? I decided I wanted my hair long again about two years ago but it just never seems to get there. I do believe this is due to me not really bothering to look after it. I would dry it with a hot hair dryer and then use heated products every day. My hair has gone through about 20 different colours including peroxide blonde with already fragile hair so if that isn't asking for trouble I don't know what is. I also went through a stage of washing my hair everyday (for those of you who aren't aware this is actually really bad for your hair because it doesn't give a chance for your hairs natural oils to work their magic). I have since fallen in love with dry shampoo (the Batiste Pixie Lott one is amazing highly recommend it, it smells amazing!) and only wash my hair every 2-3 days now. I have honestly noticed the difference in my hair since doing this.




Before I went off to Australia I decided to grab myself the Lee Stafford hair Growth Treatments and looking back my hair was in fantastic condition. My hair grew loads whilst I was out in Australia as well and then I returned back to the UK, went a bit crazy on the heated styling products and voila, once again split ends need to be removed. WELL DONE ONCE AGAIN.

So I've only gone and purchased myself some more Lee Stafford goodies. These products smell amazing. I honestly spend my days at work sniffing my hair looking like a complete weirdo in the corner of the office. The hair treatment makes my hair so soft and shiny. You leave this in your hair kind of like a hair mask whilst in the shower for about 5 minutes and then rinse it all out and you can already feel the difference in your hair by that point.




Lee Stafford isn't the cheapest range that you can buy in local drugstores etc but they really are worth it. It lasts ages and leaves my hair feeling amazing (my mum is now even obsessed with the products). However if you perhaps don't want to spend so much on the products in one go you will find Boots doing offers a lot of time usually offering 3 for £12 or something similar.



Anyway, I've decided to have a sort of hair growth journey and see if the Lee Stafford products really do work their magic for me!

Has anyone else used these products, how effective did you find them? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment